imagination>knowledge

thinking is more interesting than knowing, but less interesting than looking (Goethe)

Good Friday just got even better

March 25, 2012 by liberamoris · No Comments · Uncategorized

On April 6th, the new Pinterest terms and conditions come into effect, overhauling the old terms and conditions which had many in library land with their pearls firmly set to clutch.

The new terms and conditions, polices and acceptable use policy are all much more user friendly, taking away the ever present threat of anyone suing anyone else. Happy days are here again! With that in mind, I’m excited to announce that shortly I hope to build a Pinterest board for work, which will be the cornerstone of the new social media direction I want to take our organisation in.

In my researching travels, I’ve come across a great many useful hints, tips and articles, and I’m generously sharing them here with all of you (I know, I know. Remember this come Christmas!)

50 social media tactics for NFP organisations

Mind Mapping tools

Web 2.0 and early childhood

Sandbox social media

ICT to link with families

My social media strategy is very basic, and the platforms I’m wanting to use are Yammer (or Sharepoint, if forced), Twitter, Face book, Google groups and Pinterest. I’d be interested in what your organisation is using, particularly if you’re responsible for the day to day running thereof.

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.